Wednesday, May 14, 2014

UPDATES: I'm back from my hiatus!

My dirty, happy hedgie!
Hi guys!

So, I know I haven't posted in over a year, and I sincerely apologize. Between graduating college, landing a job, and managing my other blogs and websites, I decided to put this one on pause for a little bit. But, where else will you go for all your daily hedgehog literature?! So, I decided now that my website is up and running (although I'm still making improvements to it), I have a little more time to write on here for your reading pleasure.



Before I jump into my hedgehog posts, I wanted to take the time to give you some updates and throw some links your way.

Firstly, I should probably announce that I've decided to slightly modify this blog's content. While the name and style will remain the same, I've decided to change my content and posts from being only about hedgehogs to being about all animals (but don't worry, it'll mostly be about hedgehogs). I think it's important to be aware of what's happening in the pet community, and read news, tips, and other stories about those cannot speak for themselves.

Also, I wanted to take a moment to share with you some of my social media and site links. So please find them below, and add me, follow me, and connect with me. I love hearing from my readers, so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr
Google +
Rough Landing, Holly! (beauty, fashion, relationships & lifestyle blog)
My website
My Examiner.com page

You can also shoot me an email with any questions, comments or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you!

Anyway, I guess that's it for this post. Be sure to keep checking back for fun posts and adorable pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment